Check List of Documents (Enclosures to be appended with the application form)
- Attested copy of Mark Sheet of qualifying course (10+2+3) or equivalent, where applicable
- Attested copy of High School Certificate.
- Weight-age (s) Certificate.
- Original copy of Migration Certificate.
- Original copy of Transfer Certificate.
- Original copy of Character Certificate.
- Documents in the form of or annexed to the T.C/School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate reporting the Inter-Personal/Social behavioral pattern of the applicant to be issued by the school or Institute last attendance so that the Institution can keep a watch over the applicant, if needed, according to the comments entered in the documents
- Medical fitness certificate from CMO.
- Affidavit-I (Attached) to be signed by the Student.
- Affidavit-II (Attached) to be signed by the Parents.
- Affidavit to be signed by the Hostler student and countersigned by the parents.
- Fee Affidavit to be signed by the Parents.
- SC/ST/OBC caste certificate & validity certificate for reservation categories.
- Permanent address proof of parents/guardian with Aadhar Card.
- Medical fitness certificate from CMO
- Aadhar Card & 4 Passport Photographs
- Special weightage marks in the merit list will be given to :
- Recipients of national Talent Award of NCERT.
- NCC Cadets who passed "B" Certificate examination for under graduate courses and "C" Certificate Examination or Equivalent in other wings of forces for P.G Courses.
- Student who have been recommended or commended (i.e. have obtained 1st and 2nd Position) at the Inter Zone/Inter University/Inter State/State Level Youth Festival Organized by the State Govt/University or Competitions either individually or as member of a team.
- Sports person who win 1st, 2nd, and and 3rd position at the University/State level tournament organized by State Govt/University/individual events or Team/Games or have participated in the inter-University or National competition.
- Holders of Certificate of merit for NSS/MFIP awarded by the University or State Govt.
- Candidates who have passed Matriculation or Higher Secondary or 10+2 from schools situation in rural areas excluding Public/Boarding School and bonafide residents of rural area. In such cases a certificate from a competent authority (1st Class Magistrate) to the satisfaction of the Chairperson of the Department concerned will be required.
- All Female Candidate.
- Wards of Olympians.
The candidates may fill in three options. Incomplete form will not be entertained. Students are advised to keep spare photocopies of all documents. Students are further advised to quote their application number in all the correspondence with the institute.
Marks sheet of qualified courses(10th / 10+2+3 or equivalent) may be submitted on or before 2 days of scheduled entrance test date/declaration of Merit Result is not declares prior to Submission of form). For any Further information/clarification please contact Admission Help Desk.
All candidates must retain 2 Photostat copies of all documents submitted by them with the application/admission form, in reserve with them.
Fees remitted during Counseling is towards admission and advance tuition fees. It is non-refundable once admission is confirmed, Balance fees is to be remitted on or before due dates of Admission/Joining the course. Candidates who fall to remit the fee shall not be considered for the admission.
Admission once confirmed and fee remitted, the same is neither refundable nor transferable. Refund can only be considered if the seat vacant is subsequently filled in, subject to deduction of the Admission fee. If withdrawal is after commencement of classes during the continuation of the Academic Session, the fees will be refundable after further deduction.
In case if student voluntarily withdraws from the course after the dates of Admission during the continuation of the Academics Session, he/she will not have any claim for refund of fees. Separate Broachers is available for Hostel which may be obtained from the Institute/Hostel on payment of the cost.
Fees affidavit as per Annexure-1 as assurance from the Parent/Guardian.