|B.Pharm AICTE Approval||D.Pharm AICTE Approval|
|D.Pharm UBTER Approval||Facality List|
|PCI Approval||SIF Report|
|D.Pharm 1st year Student List||D.Pharm 2nd year Student List|
I consider it my greatest privilege to be able to serve this splendid institute as Principal. The aim of boards of governors and staff is to create an environment of high quality teaching and learning in which student achieve their personal best and value themselves and other.
It is important to create a positive environment where good behavior is acknowledge, praised and rewarded. The institute has been moving forward and upward, drawing strength from its emphasis on high quality disciplined education. It has also been benefited from the deep dedication of teachers, staff, students and enormous good will of benefiters. All these we shall seek to consolidate all these shall continue to sustain us. The energy, Faith and devotion they brought to their tasks have propelled the institute forward and fuelled its continuous quest for excellence.
I pledge to do my utmost to add value for our students, and our country. In closing, I offer my most sincere congratulation as well as my very best wishes for each students to get success in the future.
SDBIT Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences is Committed to impart quality education and training to the chosen field of study. In SDBIT Department of Pharmaceutical Science we are not only enhancing knowledge but also infuse confidence and sharpen the global scenario. The SDBIT Department of Pharmaceutical Science was established with the aim of imparting innovating and effective teaching and learning in various field of education system. In short, we endeavor to prepare quality young student and professional equipped with confidence & conviction to serve the society as a whole. We are consistently upgrading our teaching standards to empower the student to adopt the fast changing research environment in terms of learning, decision making and the leadership of a student which is required in the world of intellectuals.
The main guidance force behind department of Pharmaceutical Science is its faculty consisting of specialist with excellent academic and research background having rich experience according to the internal policy norms of AICTE/PCI.
Faculty aims to provide high quality education with latest modern equipment like double beam UV-Visible Spectroscopy, Auto & basket Dissolution apparatus. Water's HPLC, Polar meter, Flame Photometry, Colorimeter, Photoflourimeter, advance pH meter etc, in laboratory along with audio visual teaching methods and also by encouraging group activities in classroom & laboratory premises. The rich experience enables us to bring reverent & informative content into the classroom & laboratories.
Approved by AICTE & Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi & Govt of Uttarakhand and Affiliated to Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee.
85% seats on the basis of merit in the written/entrance examination conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical Board and Counseling and remaining 15% seats of management quota by the Institute on merit basis as well as counseling, out of the successful candidates of the aforesaid examination and those who apply directly to the institute for admission against management quota seats.
Approved by AICTE & Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi & Govt of Uttarakhand and Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
85% seats on the basis of merit in the written/entrance examination to be conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University, normally in September every year and remaining 15% seats of management quota by the Institute on merit basis as well as counseling, out of the successful candidates of the examination as aforesaid and those who apply directly to the institute for admission against management quota seats.
D. Pharma, with 60% marks, Out off these 100% seats ,85% seats are to be filled in through Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun and balance 15% seats against management quota to be filled on the basis of merit from amongst the candidates intake, one seat each iss reserved for: (a) Migrants of Kashmir J&K Residence for whom students should apply to the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
Approved by AICTE New Delhi, Govt of HRD Govt of India, & Govt of Uttarakhand, Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun.
B. Pharma with minimum 50% marks and qualified GPAT or equivalent.